New Beginnings


I took this picture of Table Mountain - a Cape Town classic - from Blouberg strand. Now one of the 7 wonders of nature Table Mountain is a South African icon, and one of the first things you see when arriving in Cape Town.

I love Cape Town. The vibe, the sounds, the sights... I created this blog to share my love with you.

Cape Town has so many aspects to it,  for those that are visitors, and for those that live here on a daily basis.  My idea is to not only take you on a journey, but also to give you a local point of view - together we can explore the wonders that make up Cape Town.

Here I hope to share with you my photographs and thoughts about this beautiful city,and hopefully you and I will come to share a love for this amazing place I call home.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts